Monday, January 1, 2018

* JANUARY 1ST 2018
Happy New Year!  While 2017 was a great year, I'm excited about 2018 and the projects I have in the works.  To kick off the new year I was encouraged to start a Patreon page to help one of my missions of donating pianos to lower-income schools and communities.  I've donated close to 20 pianos over the last 3 years and all out of my own pocket and time.  I've had a lot of support through friends volunteering their time to collect them and help move them.  But I want to step things up and start restoring and donating a piano a month.  It's a lofty goal and a lot of work but I'm really passionate about it.  I'm actually a bit nervous about launching a Patreon and how to make it work, but I figure it's worth a try.  If you'd like to donate, it'd mean the world to me!  Thank you and here's to a fantastic 2018!

_____

No comments:

Post a Comment