Monday, April 3, 2017

* APRIL 2ND 2017 - BARCELONA
My first few days in Barcelona have been great. For the most part I have been adjusting to the time change and hanging with my friend Alfonso. Alfonso is my friend whom I met while on tour in China. We toured together for a month with our bands playing in China and Mongolia and it is he that invited me to premiere my 6-Piano concert in Europe. If you have followed my blog, you may have figured out that I actually don't enjoy traveling without a purpose. A day on the beach and then I'm bored. Of course I'm traveling almost 3-4 months out of the year and I cherish every moment I'm abroad, as I know I'm fortunate. But for the most part I want to grind away on new projects or see the every day life of my friends, and this is a perfect insight full of meeting and connecting with artists.
_____

No comments:

Post a Comment